Friday 26 February 2010

Drake is coming to the UK!!!


The moment i've been waiting for the last 12 months couldn't have come at a better time, no its not a sexy man to whisk me away somewhere hot (even though that would be nice), Drizzy is coming to London. My good friend Georgie D has booked him to perform at Faces nightclub the last sunday of March so people take note!!!
I first got into Drake a while ago after hearing his tune "I just wanna be successful" about a year ago. I would like to add the fact that he is half Jewish is the most amazing thing ever. A mixed raced, Jewish man.....what more could I want! Drake is signed to Young Money entertainment, who's CEO is none other than Lil Wayne. Say no more!

I have purchased every Drake mixtape they have; with my favourite songs being "Congratulations", "Say something" and "Im still fly".....If you dont know get yo know

No comments:

Post a Comment